Diamond Gym Rules
Rules apply to both Gym Leaders & Challengers unless stated otherwise.
General Gym Rules:
• Always follow /rules.
• Gyms will be 6v6 and 3v3 Singles.
• Your Pokémon must be level 50 or under to challenge the 3v3 gyms
• You may challenge the gyms in any order.
• Players and leaders are not allowed to discuss gym teams or strategies to be used against the gyms. (This includes Pokémon & move sets.)
• The following are banned:
◦ Mega-Pokes (Mega-Lopunny, Swampert, etc.)
◦ Zamazenta, in addition to those banned in the Nat Dex SV meta (https://www.smogon.com/dex/sv/formats/national-dex/)
◦ Magearna and Shaymin-Sky are unbanned
◦ Abilities: Arena Trap, Moody, Power Construct, Shadow Tag
◦ Moves: Scale Shot, Doube Iron Base, Z-Status Moves (Z-Hypnosis, Toxic, etc.)
◦ Items: Weakness Policy, Enigma Berry, King's Rock, Razor Claw
• Only one Pokémon on your team may know the moves Shell Smash and/or Destiny Bond.
• You cannot use the following items; Weakness Policy, Enigma Berry, King's Rock, or Razor Claw
• You must use the following clauses: Bag, Baton Pass, Dynamax, Endless Battle, Evasion, Moody, OHKO, Sleep, Species
• Do not heal if the challenger/leader has disconnected for under a minute or a wait glitch occurs
• Ghosting (helping another player in their gym battle) is not allowed and will result in disqualification.
Challenger Exclusive Rules:
• You must always throw out your Pokémon before the leader.
• You must always start with the Pokémon you throw out.
• You may not borrow Pokémon from other players in order to challenge gyms, they must be your own Pokémon that you have trained with your own ideas.
• If you’ve purchased a Pokémon in a trade, you may still challenge a gym as long as it follows the previous rules. (For example, if you’re using the same team & strategy that a Gym Leader lost to the previous day, they may see fit to disqualify you - Gym Leaders may still disqualify you if they feel you’re using a Pokémon/team that’s not yours).
• Pokémon must be fully healed before each battle.